Sunday 14 April 2013

Busy bee

Hey ,
How you all doing sorry I haven't done a blog in a long time iv been soo busy with a few new projects I am now qualified in bamboo massage, hot stone massage and just gels!! So very exciting stuff, I'm also I'm love with pinit right now that's what iv been looking at this nearly every night !! Seen some beautiful things on there iv also found some who has a blogger page Ashley from god bless our nest , her blog is amazing ,, and she has been threw a few things like me just won'ted to shout out and say she is amazing !!! So all you no I love being arty and crafty well I now no how to make round skirts for little ones so I can make them for my niece and eventually my children ( if I have a girlie) I will put the making template up in a bit for you so for now
I will leave you to it

No comments:

Post a Comment